LED Color Changing Solar Wind Chime Light
The LED Color Changing Solar Wind Chime Light is efficient and extremely useful. These innovative solar panels charge the batteries during the day so the sensor can automatically turn on the LED at dusk. This spiral light rotates beautifully when it touches blowing winds. Perfect for any home entrance, patio, or backyard.The perfect addition to your home during the holiday season!
Easy to install, no wiring needed
Stainless Steel construction
Colourful solar light for lamp garden
The light will not bright during the day, but the spiral light will rotate when the wind is blowing.
The light will bright at night, meanwhile, the spiral light will rotate when blowing in the wind.
Please turn on the light and hang it outside so that sunlight could shine on it and reserve full energy.
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity to recharge the battery. At night, the LED turns on automatically and uses the electricity stored previously during the day.
Glass ball lights up at night to highlight the spinner.
Automatically switches on at night and off again when the sun rises in the morning.
This Wind Spinner with Color Changing LED Solar Light would make a unique and attractive addition to your garden.
Light Source: 1pc High Bright LED
Power: 1 * 1.2V AAA 600mAh rechargeable battery (built-in)
Solar Panel: 2V 40Ma
Charging time: 6-8h in direct sunlight
Working Time: 6-8h when fully charged
Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic
Size: approx. 37cm x 14.5cm
Net Weight: 230g
How to use solar light?
1. Install the unit at a location with full, direct sunlight during the day. Shady locations will not allow the battery to fully charge and will reduce the hours of performance during the night.
2. Push the ON/OFF switch to the “ON” position to activate the device.
3. Charge in direct sunlight for 6-8hours.
4. The LED will turn on automatically at night.
5. Push the ON/OFF switch to the “OFF” position to deactivate the device.
If your solar light does not turn on at night, it may be caused by one of the following conditions.
1. The battery is not fully charged
– Make sure your unit is located in an area where the solar panel is able to receive direct sunlight and charge efficiently.
2. Dirty solar panel
– A dirty solar panel will not allow the battery to full charge. Clean regularly with a moistened colth or paper towel.
Note: It will automatically turn off when at day time, while at night it will turn on!