Watch Strap Removal Tool
Have you recently purchased a new watch that is too long? Even as the seasons change, it’s common for the strap to loosen over time. That’s why our Watch Strap Removal Tool is a necessity for any watch owner.
Typically in order to adjust a band, you need to go to a watch specialist who uses specific tools to adjust the length. Now you can do it right from your own home!
1. Unscrew the handle of the meter dispenser.
2. Place the strap in the “slot” of the meter dispenser.
3. Align to remove the stylus, the handle between the isolating switch and the strap between the push pins.
1. Steel band watch splitter: The new watch must be too long; Or as the season changes, the strap worn on the hand will also loosen accordingly. Therefore, watch splitter is your great choice.
2. Note: That the watch belt must first make sure that the watch belt particles are not by screws but by nails or hairpins loaded.
3. Preferred process: Precise and orderly production with layers of processes.
4. Thimble: Original steel thimble, long life and durable.
Needle: hard titanium steel
Size: 11 x 4.5 cm