Outdoor Misting System
Keep your patio cool and enjoy the outdoors with friends and family with this revolutionary Cooling Outdoor Misting System! Operating on standard water pressure, it hooks easily onto any outdoor faucet or garden hose and creates a refreshing misty environment for the hottest days! In addition to cooling temperatures by 25°, it also repels flying insects and clears the air of smoke, dust, and particles. It connects to the water source via slip-lock connectors and includes saddle clamps and cable ties for easy installation!
Besides keeping you cool in backyards, patios, and playgrounds, it’s also great for livestock areas, greenhouses, and gardens to keep your plants, flowers, and bushes hydrated. The brass misting nozzle is made with high-quality UV treated flexible tubing that is resistant to yellowing, hydrolysis, and microbial degradation. Get it to feel cool without getting wet & enjoy the outdoors with your loved ones.
A revolutionary outdoor misting system that keeps your patio cool during the hot summer months and lets you enjoy the outdoors with friends and family!
This Do It Yourself outdoor mist cooling kit is great for large backyards, patios, playgrounds, barns, stables, pens, corrals and other livestock areas. The system operates on standard city water pressure and hooks on to any outdoor faucet or garden hose. The Outdoor Misting System includes everything for easy installation. Once fully installed, the system is very easy to use and to maintain. Perfect for creating a cooler environment for people or pets. In addition to cooling temperatures of up to 25 degrees, this system repels flying insects, clears the air of smoke, dust and airborne particles.
- Material: brass body with stainless steel orifice
- Orifice: 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm
- Working pressure: 2-30 Bar
- Thread size: 10-24UNC
1/4 Food Grade PE Tube
- All Fittings are quick to slip type, easy installation
- No power required, Water tap power is OK
1. Connect the Faucet adapter to the water tap.
2. Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 1 minute to purge the system and remove any impurities.
3. Screw the misting nozzles to the Tee fittings, except the last one on the end plug.
4. Turn on the water tap to wash the system for 2 minutes to ensure that the system is fully purged.
5. Turn the water off and install the last nozzle into the fitting with the end plug.
6. Fix the misting line by the saddle clamps provided.
7. Turn on the tap slightly until jets are working, enjoy the cooling misting system.
8. Periodically remove the misting nozzles, and follow steps 2-5 to clean out the misting system.