Fine Japanese Saw
- SK-5 Steel Blade – imported from Japan, with high flexibility and wear resistance.
- Blade Tooth Design – cutting speed is 3 times faster,
- Small Teeth Design – highly smooth cutting surface, low wood chip rate
- Thin Blade – no stucking in the middle of cut especially cutting thick woods.
- Exchangeable Blade – Rotate the screw to easily change the blade
- 3 Sizes Available – Different size for different purposes, available in dual sided saw too.
- Light and convenient,
- Time, energy and labor-saving.
The wood cutter is made of SK5 Spring steel,flexible and thin blade
Low resistance, wear and durability
Japanese Saw 3-edge teeth design,three times as fast effect of cutting
Fine wood chips,smooth surface
The Pull saw type-C is double edge
one side coarse teeth gradually changed 6-10 TPI, the other side is 18 TPI
Fine teeth for high precision Tenon cutting
Material: Plastic + Stainless steel