Aluminum Welding Rods
Welding non-ferrous metals including Aluminium is notoriously difficult. Until now it has required highly skilled welders, expensive equipment and a lot of patience.
These Aluminium Welding Rods are now the simplest and most effective way to weld with your average, basic equipment.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: about or < 480° C
- Application: Aluminum and aluminium alloy welding, brazing
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.