Heat Powered Wood Stove Fan
Our heat powered wood stove fan is an optimal way to utilize heat from your fireplace or other wood-burning mechanism. This fan keeps an efficient flow of warmth circulating through your room. It works on heat power alone and doesn’t require any electricity or batteries.
You’ll love how easy this fan is to use and how warm it keeps your living area. Plus, it saves you money on heating costs!
No power or battery. The heat from the stove drives the fan blades and effectively reduces wood consumption by 35%. That saves energy and is environmentally friendly.
The speed can be adjusted automatically based on the temperature. The operating temperature is between 50 ℃ and 350 ℃. The fan circulates warm air at a rate of 170-280 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
With 4 blades, more airflow, fireplace fans can bring in more warm air. Super low noise! You can enjoy the warm air in a calm and comfortable environment.
At the bottom there is a bi-metallic safety device: if the surface temperature rises above about 300 ℃, it will carefully lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
The entire fan is made of aluminum and is not prone to rust or corrosion.
Improved design makes the wind stronger, but the noise is less than 25 dB
Simply put the fireplace fan in the correct position so that the fan blades are driven by heat. No battery or power supply is required. The fireplace fan can effectively reduce wood consumption by 35%, so that the warm air is distributed to other parts of your room.
The chimney fan is driven by a chimney. The fan uses thermoelectric technology to convert heat into electricity. In the middle of the bottom of the fan is a unique thermoelectric module that converts heat into electrical energy
Place the chimney fan next to or behind the chimney. The hotter the surface, the more air the fan circulates
At the bottom of the device is a bi-metallic safety device: if the surface temperature rises above about 300 ℃, it will carefully lift the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
An additional magnetic thermometer will help you to measure the temperature of the fireplace.
We recommend buying 2 pieces to get the most out of the ovens heat.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Ensure lifting handle is upright before placing on the stove.
- Please DO NOT place the fan in front of the chimney or near the chimney as the temperature around the chimney pipe is very high and may cause damage to your fan. The optimum position is at the side or back part of the stove top.
- The stove fan starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the stove temperature. The hotter it is the faster it runs to circulate the warm air throughout the room.
- The optimum running temperature is 60~370℃(140~698℉). Please monitor.
- Only use this product with free standing stoves as it is not suitable for inset stove or stoves that have heat insulation designs on the top.
– Material: anodized aluminum
– Size: 197x135x103mm
– Minimum operating temperature: 50 ° C
– Maximum operating temperature: 350 ° C
– Optimal operating temperature: 80-250 ° C
– Air flow: 170-280 CFM
– Operating speed: 1100-1300 rpm
– Noise level: less than 25 db
– Weight: 0.95 kg
– Warranty period: 12 months
– Magnetic thermometer: 63 mm diameter
– Monitoring temperature of the thermometer: 0-500 ° C
– Recommended distance: 10-15CM
– Color: Black
– Start time: 28-50 seconds
1x chimney fan
1x magnetic thermometer
1x instruction manual