Puppy Rear Windshield Wiper Sticker
Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces! just peel and stick!
Long-lasting 5+ year life expectancy for outdoor & 7 + indoor durability
Decorate your: laptops, Walls, Car, Windows, Bumpers, guitars, iPad, iPhone, refrigerator just about any flat smooth clean surface!
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background colour in the picture, it is used only as an example.
The background colour will be the colour of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. The top layer is a transparent transfer tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. The middle layer is your actual decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. The bottom layer is wax backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
4. Do not wash in 24 hours.
1. Do not apply to extreme cold or hot Surfaces. The ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape properly adheres to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker fully adheres to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases, air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pinhole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.
Your sticker is now worried free!
We use only high-quality materials that stick to just about any smooth clean surfaces.