MultiFunctional Circular Saw
Multifunction Circular Saw is designed with a 400-watt motor inside a construction-grade chasse that’s durable, incredibly light and fits easily in the palm of any size hand. This high powered hand saw cuts with over 3400 RPMs, making it the most versatile, durable, lightweight, and portable saw ever made.
1. Adjustable Cutting Lever
This allows you to choose between shallow, medium, or deep cuts, making it so useful for any type of project, whether you’re trying to avoid cutting wire behind drywall or slicing straight through a piece of solid wood or metal. Simply adjust the Blade Guard to the cutting height you want and start cutting away.
2. Cuts in any Direction
Horizontally, vertically, straight and curved lines, corners, and even upside down for easy shallow cuts on ceilings. The saw’s guide allows you to see exactly where you’re slicing through, making it perfect for any shape your project requires.
3. Extremely Compact & Reliable
With a 400-watt motor inside a construction-grade case that’s durable, incredibly light and fits easily in the palm of any hand, making it the most versatile, durable, lightweight and portable power tool ever made.
4. Cuts Through All Material
The days of having to use a different saw for every job are long gone! Our Multifunction Circular Saw can cut through everything you need it to simply by changing the blade!
What Are The Different Blades For?
- The Diamond Blade is ideal for ceramic tile, grout, masonry, marble, and stone
- The Tungsten Carbide Blade makes cutting hardwood, plywood, laminated flooring, drywall, pegboard, and PVC an easy job
- The High-Speed Steel Blade specializes in cutting right through metal and steel, as well as carpet.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
– Wear protective gear at all times when operating the saw
– Do not let anybody under the age of 18 operate the saw
– Only turn on the saw when the blade is facing away from you and anybody else nearby
Material: Made from metal material, more durable.
Sawing Depth: The multi function saw can cut depth of material from 0 to 12mm, up to the thickness of 3mm for aluminium and lead.
High Rotational Speed: As the high rotational speed of 3400 rpm, the cut in the material is perfect and free of nicks and burrs.
Application: This small, easy to handle and electronic plunge cut circular saw will cut nearly everything, such as wood, metal, composites, plastics, minerals.
Occasion: The circular saw can be used to when it is necessary to saw accurately and when it is not desirable to create any dust, or if there is a risk of sawing pipes or cables.
Max blade diameter: about 54.8mm
Vacuum hose length: about 165cm
Sawing depth: about 0-12mm