Macaron Baking Kit
Macaroon is a beautiful cake from France, but is baking really even-sized cakes a problem for the baker? Don’t worry, you can solve this problem with our Macaron baking kit. The package included a silicone baking mat with 48 holes, nozzles, and decorating piping pot. The product is made of high-quality food-grade silicone that meets FDA standards, don’t need to worry about product quality. You just put the dough in the pot, then squeeze the dough on the baking mat, the holes size will help you know the right amount. It’s easy to dismantling and clean, non-stick, suitable for microwave, oven, steamer, and freezer, recycle, temperatures resistance: -40°C~240°C. Let’s enjoy the family baking and cooking efforts. Order now!
MUST-HAVE BAKING UTENSILS: Easy to start with Macaron Baking Kit, Macaron Baking Kit will bring you into the macaron baking world, free you from wasteful tin fool or parchment paper, enjoy the family baking and cooking efforts.
PERFECT BAKING EVERY TIME: Bake like a professional at home, make 48 standard size of macarons at once. The circle indents help with getting the shape of macarons right and keeping all macarons even and looking neat.
BAKING SHEET SAFTY PROMISE: The cookie mat is perfect for baking, high quality material, non-stick, non-toxic, temperatures varying from -40F~450F ( -40C~230C ), can be reused for very a long time. Oven, microwave and freezer safe.
VARIETY OF WAYS TO DECORATE: The French macaron kit come with 4 different nozzles for decorate. Easy to make mouth-watering and aesthetically pleasing macarons pastry with the decomax pen.
Warning AND Tips
Macarons are decently difficult to make, requires more patience, skill and take some practices to get right. If you have no experience with a silicone pastry molds, please read some tips below:
(1) You could find some recipe online or YouTube to make the batter. If you want to master it faster, we suggest you buy a French macaron book that it can give you very precise instructions and tips.
(2) Put the silicone mat onto baking sheet for both piping and baking.
(3) Make sure to lightly spray the mat before piping, you could also using adjusting of powdered sugar, it would help reduce sticking.
(4) Adjust the cooking time, compared to parchment paper, the silicone baking mat requires a longer bake time.
(5) Please don’t pulling them too soon, wait and let them cool completely before removing from the mold. Bend the mat back a bit and the macarons pop right off.
(6) About clean: Soak in hot water for about a few minutes, wipe away everything with a sponge and dishwashing liquid.