Desoldering Suction Pump
The Desoldering Suction Pump is specially designed to reserves the soldering process by melting and removes the lead with strong suction. It can be used to take the components off the circuit board while not damaging the components and circuit boards. It is specially used for the replacement of integrated circuits and multi-foot switch.
842A electric dual-use suction tin sucker has a beautiful appearance, easy to suck tin. It can be used to take the components off the circuit board while not damaging the components and circuit boards. It is specially used for the replacement of integrated circuits and multi-foot switch. The suction tin sucker can be used as a general electric iron. It is an essential tool for the defense, scientific research, communication, aerospace, computer, radio, television, electronic professional maintenance personnel and the majority of radio enthusiasts.
1. It uses 220V 50Hz power supply with 30W power;
2. Turn on the power, preheating for 3-5 minutes;
3. Push down the piston handle, point the tin suction nozzle at the soldering part; after tin has melted, press the control button, the solder is sucked into the cylinder;
4. Tin suction device is equipped with two different diameter suction nozzles, depending on the thickness of the component lead;
5. When welding, the same operation as the soldering iron;
6. When disassembling the cylinder, press down the top of the cylinder according to the direction of the arrow, pull the cylinder and the handle apart at the same time, and the cylinder can be separated out; when disassembling the suction nozzle, spin it counterclockwise and remove it;
1. Check whether the voltage is consistent, too high or too low voltage is not conducive to use;
2. Before using, spin the cylinder and the suction nozzle tight to prevent leakage. Otherwise it will affect the suction.
3. Clear the solder impurities in the suction nozzle and the cylinder frequently, and add a little oil to the piston;
4. Everytime after using, push the piston 3-4 times to remove the residual straw for suction nozzle and straw’s next smooth use;
5. Suction tin device is strictly prohibited to install and remove part of its electric parts when powered on.
6. It’s normal that there is slightly smoke due to heating when the first time to use the new tin suction pump. It will naturally disappear after ten minutes.
7. When using, a natural cooling soldering iron base must be equipped and the suction pen should be placed in the iron base.
8. If the power cord is damaged, to avoid danger it must be replaced by the manufacturer or maintenance department or similar full-time personnel.
9. This product has a ground wire which should be used along with a socket with contacts. Please pay attention for safety.