Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool
Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool is designed to lock twin camshafts during timing belt replacement. Fit onto sprockets and extends to lock into sprocket teeth. … Suitable for locking between cam and diesel injectors and pump sprockets.
Reduce repair time and prevent engine damage!
● The compact design makes it easy to work in small engine compartments
● The host contains a dual can camp and 4 cam-clamp single and double or quad-core engine
● Single cam locks are transferred separately
● The front design of the locking teeth reliably combines all the dimensions of the cam mechanism
● The compact size allows operation in a closed engine compartment
Used to hold camshafts in position while changing timing belts on most over-head cam engines.
Covers single cam, twin cam and quad cam engines lock camshafts to hold valves in correct timing.
Compact design to allow easy operation in small engine bays.
Made of best quality carbon steel material, high strength and durable.
Includes essential lock tool parts, it is very practical and saves money for you.
Material: 45# Carbon Steel
Package Weight: approx. 300g
1 x Set of Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool